eHealth ERA project concluded - all reports online
The eHealth ERA project has been concluded successfully. Funded by the European Commission, DG Information Society and Media, eHealth ERA investigated and analysed eHealth priorities and deployment activities in European countries. The project developed a database of key national eHealth policy documents, a database of key national contact points for eHealth research and technology development, and it produced several extended reports about current eHealth issues. All Deliverables are now available online at www.ehealth-era.org/publications/publications.htm, including the following:
- D2.2, The European eHealth policy and deployment situation by the end of 2006
- D2.3, Report on Priority Topic Cluster one: Patient Summaries
- D2.5, Report on Priority Topic Cluster two: Patient Empowerment
- D2.6, SWOT analysis of Patient Empowerment and Patient Summary activities in Europe
- D3.1, Report on national eHealth RTD programmes, approaches and institutions
- D5.3, Final Project Report.
Furthermore, the database section at www.ehealth-era.org/database/database.html now also includes extended eHealth country reports about Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Romania, and Sweden.