VPHOP Symposium Event: "Fracture risk modeling: the future for designing new therapies"
The VPHOP organizing committee is happy to invite you to the Fracture Risk Modeling Symposium in connection with IOF World Congress on Osteoporosis & 10th European Congress on Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis and Osteoarthritis (IOF WCO-ECCEO1O). The symposium takes place on 5 May 2010.
Moderators of the symposium will be the VPHOP project coordinator, Marco Viceconti and René Rizzoli, representative of UGE and chair the VPHOP Clinical Committee. The program of the event has been drafted as follows:
- 14:00 - 14:15 René Rizzoli (UGE): The role of technology in the fight to osteoporosis
- 14:15 - 14:30 Bill Taylor (CHA): Toward a quantification of the propensity to fall or overload
- 14:30 - 14:45 Fulvia Taddei (IOR): New technologies to predict the risk of fracture
- 14:45 - 15:00 Ralph Müller (ETH): Pharmacological treatment planning and the preclinical assessment of new bone drugs
- 15:00 - 15:15 Keita Ito (TUE): Tissue-level imaging to prognose patients at high risk
- 15:15 - 15:30 Marco Viceconti (IOR): Personalised, Predictive, and Integrative medicine: future scenarios for osteoporosis
For more information, please contact the VPHOP consortium manager Martina Contin at consortium_manager at vphop.eu