ProeHealth Validation Workshop 17th September 2012
The Proehealth Validation Workshop is an ideal platform for debating procurement approaches for eHealth solutions. It will gather a mix of policy makers, representatives of national and regional health authorities, health service providers, industry representatives and eHealth and telemonitoring solution providers, user association, hands-on eHealth and telecare users and researchers who deal with issues related to eHealth procurement and deployment.
The workshop will stimulate a discussion starting from the findings of ProeHealth's 10 case studies on procurement of electronic health record and telemonitoring systems. The workshop has five objectives:
- To provide selected procurers a forum for presenting their good practice cases,
- To inform attendees about the draft findings, including the analysed case studies,
- To debate on the set of guidelines for ensuring successful procurement procedures,
- To collect experts' views on those findings, as well as general views, in particular on current and future Commission action in the area of the study,
- To provide a forum for discussion and exchange between procurers and vendors, in order to understand better the issues and challenges they face in communicating with each other.
The workshop will be held on 17th September 2012 at the Invest NI Office, 180 Chaussée d'Etterbeek - 1040 Brussels (near Schuman), commencing at 13:00 and ending at 17:00 with a networking drinks reception. A draft programme is currently available.
We look forward to meeting you in Brussels in September.